Get In Touch
If you have questions we haven’t answered yet, then please fill in the contact form below or speak to us directly by clicking the Call Now button.
21 Dawson Parade
BUDERIM QLD 4556
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
We’re Here to Help
We want you to get all the answers to your questions. So, if you want more information about the Wellbeing Mastery program, who we are, what we stand for, how we can help you on your personal development journey, please fill in the form above or give us a call by clicking the button below and Monique will be happy to chat with you.
What is this health and wellbeing course about?
Wellbeing Mastery is a unique course that’s designed to help you put a comprehensive self care plan together for 6 of the most important areas of your life.
Why should I have a self care plan?
There have been many scientific research projects that have shown the benefits of practising self care that it is now obvious every single person should have a self care plan in place.
The many benefits of pracitising self care include:
- building resilience toward stressors you can’t control
- reducing stress and anxiety
- improved productivity
- prevents procrastination
- boosts your mood
- increases your immunity
- lowers your risk of chronic health concerns such as heart disease and diabetes
- better mental and emotional health
- more positive outlook and attitude towards life
- look and feel better about yourself
- improved interactions with those around you
The thing is, we all know we should practise self care, but most of us don’t do it because we don’t have the structure in place to do it.
By doing this 4 week online wellbeing course, it will allow you to do more for your wellbeing than you have ever done before and start experiencing the positive effects you need to live your best life.
I'd like my teenager to do this course with me - would that be weird?
Dealing with assignment and exam stress, social pressures and raging hormones are challenging for your teen but we also know it’s no walk in the park for you as the parent.
So guiding your child to put together a plan to manage their mental, emotional and physical health is critical. Not to mention the benefits they can get from having a structured plan for managing their workload while still maintaining positive relationships.
As for doing a wellbeing course together as parent and child, the great thing this does is puts you both on the same page. By understanding what you (and each other) need to do for your personal self care it takes the pressure away from pracitising self care.
Should I do this course with my partner or on my own first?
One of the best things a couple can do is to go on a personal development journey together. And the reason for that is it will bring you closer together to have a common interest and a positive outlook to work towards.
Another benefit of both parties having a structured plan for their own wellbeing (and the wellbeing of their relationship with each other) is you’ll both understand the value of allowing yourself and each other to make time for your wellbeing. So, overall it can have a very positive effect on your relationship.
Want some more reasons why you should choose Wellbeing Mastery?
- The Wellbeing Mastery online course follows a very specific structure that ensures it covers the needs of most people’s learning styles.
- You’ll also be getting Brad Everton as your personal self-care mentor to guide you through every module and creating your self care plan.
- You will complete both your basic and advanced self-care plans (it’s not as hard as you think with the right guidance and will be so much easier when Brad shares the wellbeing triggers to complete each plan).
- If you find it difficult to know what to put on your plan the wellbeing triggers will definitely help and stimulate your thinking.
- If you don’t have a professional wellbeing plan and a relationship wellbeing plan, these are included in this comprehensive personal growth and development course.
- You will have a much greater relationship with yourself after completing this course.
- Even if you have a current self-care plan, module eight will teach you how to turn looking after yourself into habitual behaviour – this type of training often isn’t included in standard training courses.
- People who have attended our wellbeing workshops have said it is so much easier to do it as a group (this is where the weekly mastermind calls will help). They also said the group sessions allowed them to bounce ideas, stimulate their thinking and help them understand the concepts better.
- You also get to ask Brad questions directly so you don’t get stuck and to make sure you keep moving forward (access to this type of expert support is usually only offered in high-level and high-price-point courses, so take advantage while it’s still being offered today).